UKTOUSA and The Valley Snow Dogz

TRADITIONAL ALASKAN HUSKIES


Valley Snow Dogz is our Sled Dog Educational Tour Business. We offer Fall Wheeled Sled Dog tour along with Winter Sled Tours using traditional sleds.

A memorable sled dog experience based right in the heart of The White Mountains. Valley Snow Dogz - creating memories for families and anyone who has a desire to learn about our life with our wonderful huskies


Valley Snow Dogz CALL 603-340-2390
www.ValleySnowDogz.com

Live Free And MUSH!

Live Free And MUSH!
Valley Snow Dogz Kidz Event at Loon Mountain Resort

Monday, September 7, 2009

Baby Angels Arrive

It's been a year or so of immense challenges and if it were not for the loving support of family and friends, life would be a little less fulfilled. I feel blessed to have great love and understanding in my life.

As my kennel ages and we move slowly into a new era of goals and ambitions, I have been equally blessed by the continued support of my dear friend Linda Newman from Points Unkown, Minnesota, who shares the same love and devotion for her dogs as I do and together, we are keeping alive a very old line of Huskies known as Hedlund Huskies. With this shared goal in mind, Linda has supported me and facilited the addition of two very important Hedlunds to my kennel. Without her commitment and support, at this time, this goal would not have been achieved. I owe her much!! Linda recently had a litter of beautiful Hedlund puppies and kept two pups from the litter, sending me two pups.

I welcome into my family Tumac and Hana. Tumac will hopefully be the sire of my future Hedlund litter. Both these pups are deep line Hedlunds. I am really excited and feel that despite many challenges at this time, I am able to hold on to my dreams and see the future of my kennel slowly unfold.

They are precious souls and they bring so much to my life.